Security Services | Compliances | Training
As many as 70% of web sites have vulnerabilities that could lead to
the theft of sensitive corporate data such as credit
and customer lists.
Hackers are concentrating their efforts on web-based applications -
shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content, etc. Accessible
24/7 from anywhere in the world, insecure web pplications provide
easy access to backend corporate databases.
Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are futile against web
Web application attacks, launched on port 80/443, go straight through
the firewall, past operating system and network level security, and
right in to the heart of your application and corporate data.
Tailor-made web applications are often insufficiently tested, have
undiscovered vulnerabilities and are therefore easy prey for hackers.
We ensure that security is integral within the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), resulting in 360 degree security at a lower cost rather than implementing security at the end of the life cycle.
The following steps are undertaken to ascertain the security requirements of your organization or application:
- Assessment of current security policies and standards
- Detailed review of the security requirements depending upon the criticality
- Defining security requirements
- Code review (White Boxing)
- Penetration testing (Black Boxing)
- Reporting security issues and recommendations
- 24X7 managed security services after deployment of the solution